Friday, June 27, 2014

The Great Uncut

Late winter quarter freshman year. Volunteered by my fraternity President to attend an All-Greek meeting. I think it's an honor. No one else will go.

I walk into the auditorium. I’m told to sit in the first three rows. Everyone is scattered throughout this 200 seat classroom. No one is in the first three rows. I see a guy from Sigma-something in the back. Their house is near ours. Decent guys. Mostly jocks. Mostly not too bright. I've seen him around enough that we nod to each other on campus. I go sit one seat over from him.


His name is Brad.  Didn't volunteer; drafted. Junior. 6'6" 250# Plays football. Beautiful eyes. He's hot. Has one foot up on the seat in front of him. His package is big. Seriously big. Without looking at me, he passes me a flask. "It's the only way to get through this..."  The meeting is long and dull. Lots of administrative crap. Nothing of note. We can't leave until we've signed out. Can't sign out until they tell us it's over. 


By the time Brad and I leave, the flask is mostly done. We're both buzzed. We wander off into the cool night air. It's dry now, but rained while we were inside. Everything smells fresh in the night air. I gotta pee. I wander off the path towards some trees and brush, where it's dark. I pull it out and start to pee. Brad staggers up right next to me. Starts peeing. Our wiz makes a slight splattering sound as it makes the large ivy leaves dance and shimmer in the dim light from the path.

Brad bumps me slightly. Our arms touch. He doesn't move away. Presses into me. Our fingers touch. They play as we stand there silent. He finishes. I get hard and can’t pee anymore. He takes my hand and moves it to his dick. I grasp his thick meat in my hand. I move my hand forward... uncut. I stroke his meat. He sighs. "Yeah..." he whispers.


He grows fully hard in only a few strokes. Damn. It's really big. I want to drop down and try and take it in my mouth. I stroke forward. I slip my finger into his foreskin and roll it around the head.

"Oh, my God!" he says in full conversation voice. We've been silent up to this point.


I rub my finger over his urethra a few times... He gasps, "Dude...!" I can feel his cock grow even bigger and harder. He grabs the back of my neck for support. I start pumping his dick hard. Moving my hand down the shaft and then back over the head. I keep increasing the pace. Grips my neck harder. Breathing tightens up. I keep pumping his thick shaft. He sucks in more air... and holds it. I hold mine. He makes a slight "Mmph." noise. I stop pumping and hold the base tight. He's cumming.


I feel the first pump of his load. Then I hear it. In the silence it hits the leafy ground cover with a loud "SCHLAPP" sound as his huge load unleashes onto the groud cover. Each pump of jizz lands with the same noise: "SCHLAPP... SCHLAPP... SCHLAPP..." I can't tell how many pumps of ejaculate shoots from his massive cock. It's only when I think it should have ended that I start counting. I count six before he dribbles to a conclusion. I'm guessing it's at least twelve nut blasts. I can smell his rich seed in the air. I'm close and I haven't even touched my dick.


I don't want to let go. His rough hand is still on my neck. He turns me slightly. I think he's going to say "thanks" or "fuck you, faggot", not sure as the silence confuses me. He grabs the top of my jeans by my ass and bends over. My dick is in his mouth. One hand holding my jeans, the other my thigh. Like he thinks I'm going to try and get away. Gives a great blowjob. Very sloppy. Takes it all in. I grab his hair and fuck his face. 

Doesn't take me long. I whisper, "I'm gonna sperm." He keeps slurping away. I say it again. He still keeps slurping. Finally, I say it out loud, "Dude, I'm going to sperm my load in your mouth." He grunts. I nut. He takes it all. 

Every. 

Fucking. 

Drop. 

He stands up. Looks around casually and pulls out his flask again. He takes a swig. Offers it to me. I oblige. With a shrug, he says, "Later" and walks off, tucking his massive meat back in his pants as he gets to the walkway. Brad stops. “If you tell anyone, I’ll kill you.” I nod. He turns away. He stops again. “But I wouldn’t mind fucking you.” He smiles. Waves. Walks off. I realize have to pee again. 

---

Late June. It's too fucking hot. Heading from the library to my last final. I'm walking across the quad, sweating. I see Brad in the distance walking in the opposite direction. He nods. I keep walking. He turns back. I walk around towards the back of the Humanities building along a path. To my left is the spot where I jerked off Brad. I open the door to the back stairwell. I doubt too many people use this way in: it's on the edge of the main quad. The path only leads around the building. Brad has almost caught up to me as I enter the small vestibule. Hold the door open for Brad. He smiles. 

I as I walk the heat of the room overwhelms me. It's stifling. Brad bumps me into the corner with his body. I can feel the heat coming off of him. I drop my backpack as I brace myself against the wall. I'm not sure if we're gonna fuck or if he's going to beat me up. His hands glide down my body. 

We're gonna fuck.

He reaches around. Pulls me close. Begins biting on my neck. His hands grab the top of my jeans and pull. The button-fly pops open with six little pops. His hands push my jeans and boxers down. He grinds against me as he grabs my junk. We are not nearly as quiet as we were that night. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it's the urgency. Whatever. He wants in my ass. He's pulled open his jeans. His hard cock is pushing up the small of my back. He grinds into me. Pumping me. Groping. 

I'm turned and pushed to the floor. "Slick it up." It doesn't seem as big in the daylight as it bobs in front of me. When I try to put it in my mouth, I realize how huge this fucker is. I gag. Slurp. Drool. Tug on his massive nuts... My ass is twitching. I'm not that into bottoming, but fuck... 


"Up." He grunts as he pulls me up and turns me around. He pushes me against the wall. Toys with my hole with his spit-covered dick on my sweaty ass. The head enters...


"FUCK!" I'm in pain. He grunts as he pushes in more. I feel a trail of sweat roll down my back. I silently pray it goes down to my aching hole. He pushes... I cry out again. 


He laughs. "There's more..."


Brad pulls out. I hear him spit. Then the sound of him rubbing that thick meat. He rubs my slick back and I feel his fingers pushing the slickness to my hole. It's against my hole again... He pushes in. Some more. And more. And more... 


...still more. 

I'm seeing stars. I realize that I'm pushing on the wall so hard I've pushed myself up. He's pushing into me so hard I'm being supported by his dick. I'm about to go into full freak out mode that I'm being skewered by this giant cock, until I realize he's got his left arm under mine. His right hand between my legs. I relax a bit. He takes this as a cue to fuck me harder and deeper. 

I've got my feet on the ground. We get into a nice rhythm. His right hand now firmly grasping my cock and balls. He's leaning on the left forearm, pushing me against the wall. I don't know if I can take the ass pounding much longer. I also don't want it to stop. 

"You like that, buddy?" His cock assaults my hole. I can only reply with a gurgle. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're gonna scream so loud when you cum."


As he begins to piston-fuck my hole, we hear it. A door, several flights up slams and someone is descending the stairs. 

While we are not in plain view, if the person walking down the final steps looks moderately to their left, we're caught. 

"Shut up! Shut up!" he hisses. Even stifling my whimpers and grunts, I'm panting like a mother fucker. 


The steps get closer as they come down the clanging metal stairs. Brad shifts moves his arm and pulls me closer. The person is right above us. They stop. Brad pulls tighter. His cock slips in all the way. Balls deep. My legs curl up. Pushed against the cold concrete wall, he's holding my torso with his left arm and my dick and balls with his right hand. It's all I can do not to scream out. My entire body is on fire. Sweat is pouring off me and I'm slippery in his arms. I'm going to slide out and onto the concrete floor. 

The person walks down the stairs and steps off the last step. I slip. Brad pulls me tighter. I grunt. 

And then it happens. 


Brad lets out a soft moan. I feel his huge cock depositing a massive load in my ass. Each pump of sperm into my hole makes me shake harder. My balls pull back and I begin blowing my load down the wall. I gasp loudly. I hear a loud click and whirr... Why hasn't this person noticed us? The door opens and the room fills with bright sunlight. The door shuts. We both groan loudly as he pumps the last of his spunk into my hole. I slip from Brad's arms. Dropping on my knees gasping. 

Brad is giggling. "Fucking Walkman." He laughs louder. "He had a fucking Walkman. Never even noticed us." 

He helps me up. We stand there awkward in our silence. He’s a sweat-covered god. I want to lick the sweat off him. I hesitate. I look down. I see my bag. "Fuck! I'm late for my final!" I scramble to put my clothes on. I'm not going to have time to shit out his load. I barely say goodbye.

I have no idea how I did on that final. All I remember is being uncomfortable the whole time and getting hard again every time I realized I had his massive load in my ass. I was on the Dean's List that year, so I must have done well. 


I saw Brad around, but we never hooked up again after that. 

8 comments:

Terence said...

Had been looking forward to your new stories.
This one, again, proved intriguing.

:)

Anonymous said...

Man, I've really missed your blog. Great story, thanks for sharing

(awk)Word said...

Thanks for the compliments, guys! Sorry it took so long to write something, but glad you all like!

ZMS said...

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCKING GOD.

I wish I was allowed to cum, but I can't.

Thanks for updating, it was a great story.

BikeGuy said...

I love Brad. : )

Anonymous said...

Love your stories. You're a talented writer. I wish you would post more often.

PBB1 said...

As some of the others have commented, you are a remarkable writer. Not only do you recall the scene vividly, but your description of the scene and your feelings in the scene make the reader feel as if they are right there with you. I hope you have time to write more frequently and will share your gift with your followers. Thanks for this and please give us more.

Dany x said...

Hi!!

I am Dany. I am a regular visitor of your blog and i love it. i would like to exchange my links with you:

http://iamgay.canalblog.com
http://desgars.erog.fr
thanks,

dany